life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
28 March 2005


Back To Work

holiday is over, and we're now back to work. nothing special, (and as usual, i came in late... hehehe...) only that i need a document to process this monday morning, my company id is missing and so is my desk drawer keys. i can't find them. last used them tuesday last week. it's not in my car. so, now i have to look for it at home, otherwise, i have to look for it in the car. this is making me nuts!

today is judy's graduation day. we're having lunch together at don henrico's along tomas morato. i have to drive myself home, meet up with arnold and his family. wwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhh!!!! need to drive, because i still can't find my stupid id! gggrrrrr....... anyhow, we'll meet arnold's family at the resto.

gggrrrrrrrrr...... this is becoming a streesful day for me! i have a lot of work coming in today!!!! need to set a meeting!!!! wwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... this isn't fun!!!!!!

need to find that ID !!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter