life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
01 August 2005


Maybe There Is...

hmmm... i think there are some... after 1 month of working out. i think my waistline is now an inch smaller. hehehehe.... plus, my tummy is and feels less flabby. hehehehe... and i notice a slight lost in weight... oh no!!!! am i shrinking?!?!?!?! my bra even feels a bit loose. a bit lang ah! wag exaggerated ang pag-iisip. and my butt!!! i think i am loosing more of it!!! wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.....

i realized everything this morning as i am getting dressed for work. my slacks are quite loose now, and my behind is almost gone!!!! wwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... losing weight is not an option for me, since i only weigh a hundred pounds, having a 5-feet to 5-feet and 2-in frame.

solution would be less cardio. that would mean less days on dance classes. oh no.... i have to redo my schedule.

i now have a bridal march song. sun and moon. it's in the miss saigon broadway musical. hey! i know the play is tragic. but i don't think the song is. not during the part where kim and chris are singing sun and moon. oh well... your comments and opinions are welcome. i've been rockin my brains lately thinking of a good if not perfect bridal march song.

for the other songs to be used in the ceremony and the reception. still thinking... btw, did i mention that we'll be doing the tango for our first dance. and now... still thinking on what song to play for that. i want something modern, something upbeat to complement the tango (and a lil hiphop or street dance maybe). so, calling all the music and dance experts out there, i need help people!!! thanks!

that's all for now.

tata!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter