life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
04 August 2006


Pick-Up At NAIA

currently at loss of topics to blog about. share ko na lang about my brother's arrival 2 nights ago.

my brother was on a northwest flight, eta at 1030pm. hubby and i planned to leave home at around 1130 because we assumed the traffic inside the airport (immigration, the luggage carousel, etc). so, more or less my brother will be able to get out of the airport at around 12mn.

at 1030, my phone rang. it was my brother:

brother: asan na kayo?
maricel: asan ka na?
brother: nandito na sa labas. asan na kayo?
maricel: huh? ang bilis mo naman.
brother: asan na nga kayo?
maricel: on the way na
brother: san nga?
maricel: papunta na nga.
brother: nasa bahay ka pa noh?
maricel: heeheehee. aalis na nga kami. tapos ka na ba talaga dyan?
brother: oo nga. nasa labas na nga ako.
maricel: o cge na. antayin mo lang kami dyan
brother: cge. bilisan nyo.
maricel: oo na.

so, we rushed to the airport. when we saw my brother, all he said was, "ang tagal nyo. ang init." hehehe...

being an "ate", i'm glad to see my little brother. we're also looking forward to seeing my parents and another brother in two weeks. the whole family will be together to put my sister's ashes in her crypt or her columbarium.



5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter