life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
29 March 2005


Finally !!!

already found my id and my office desk drawer keys. finally! hehehehe.... forgetful me! d=Þ

we had lunch today with arnold's family to celebrate judy's graduation day. it was fun! really had a great time. wish we can do it more often, without gaining a pound. hahaha.... came back to work at around 3pm. hahaha.... galing! my boss didn't even notice... i guess... *wink*

then... did my research on affordable resorts in subic. apparently, resorts in batangas are a bit expensive for... basta! expensive. dami kami gastos, pati family ni luvy duvy. *wink* anyhow, finally found a resort. rates are quite reasonable, considering they are beach front. no idea what the resort facilities look like though..... hmmm... an ocular seems a good idea... hahaha.... gala nanaman ito!!!! out-of-town gala! saya! d=D

going back.... the resort i found is All Hands Beach Resort. they charge 3k a night for a room that can accomodate a max of 5 pax. not bad, huh? had 2 rooms pencil-booked this afternoon. we'll confirm it this week or next week. confirm everything with my future in-laws first and my luvy duvy.

aarrrrgh!!! this multiply site is taking forever!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter