life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
08 April 2005


No-Work Friday

today is a no-work friday. got up an hour and a half ago and feel so lazy… i’m suppose to go to the bank today to transfer money to a relative but i prefer to do my blog and chat instead of going out. so, i asked my cousin to do it for me. hehehe…

i’ll be meeting with my wedding coordinator, jeng, late this afternoon. we’ll be discussing my personalized wedding favors and the songs for the reception program.

it just struck me. i still don’t have a couture for my entourage gowns and an invitation printer and still have to make a lot of phone calls!!! stress!!!

reminder… take one step at a time…

today is also arnold and i’s 134th month anniversary. yeah, it’s one hundred and thirty-four months. it’s like we’ve been together forever. hahahaha… have to call him up, greet him and make arrangements for tonight. *wink*

btw, i can't provide reviews for the movies because we stayed home last night. tinamad... hehehehe…

i’ll make the phone calls now. gtg.

tata!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter