life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
31 March 2005


Early Bird

came in early for work today. for one thing, my car plate is coding today, and second, need something to work on first hour of the day. good thing, tapos na.

another accomplishment, cleaned up my desk at work, including all my files and all my basura hehehe... i threw everything away. hahaha... so, how long will my desk be in order? well, that's the question, looks like i have a problem organizing my stuff. if you can imagine how my bedroom, my home pc desk, and other furniture that holds my stuff look like. lahat sila maayos! hahahaha....

hazel, a trusted co-worker and my adorable 'kumare' mentioned about their business travel on the 3rd week of april in cebu. she wants me join the trip. yeyyy!!! cebu here i come!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter