life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
03 August 2005


To The Female Members Of My Entourage

our entourage gown designer, ms. tet hagape will be coming over my place in quezon city to take the measurements of my girls. our appointment is on the 6th, saturday, at 1030 in the morning.

girls, please be there on time. thanks. and don't forget our settlement. luv nyo naman ako dba? *muah* *muah* *muah*

who are these girls?

secondary sponsors:

  1. sheryl santiago
  2. donna dolap
  3. angelynn nagpala


bridesmaids:
  1. armi joy prudencio
  2. judy anne prudencio
  3. juzette agcaoili


flower girls:
  1. samantha mistica
  2. alex, arnold's niece
  3. arnold's goddaughter - carlo's lil girl (forgot the name po eh)


btw, the gowns of the maid of honor (my sister, minette) and the little bride (arnold's goddaughter - buboy's lil girl) will be made by my bridal gown designer, john abul. the details and schedule for their gowns will come a lil later. since, the lil bride's gown will be made similar to the bridal gown, and my sister will be home a month before the wedding.








let's talk about something else...

i have a new message board. it's there somewhere on the right side bar of my blog. somewhere down there... scroll more please... hehehe... it's the third, i think. still trying to find the effective and efficient shout box that will work for me. so... hey y'all! drop me a line!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter