life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
05 August 2006


Am I Scared?

the boxes that mommy sent just arrived an hour ago. there are 3 boxes. the boxes contain my sister's stuff, everything from clothes to shoes to bags, everything that she owns that will fit a balikbayan box. she has a lot of stuff!

still waiting for mommy's call for the instructions on what do to with my sister's belongings. she mentioned before that we will be giving away some of her things. yon iba, i don't know yet. and which stuff to give away... i don't know... i don't plan to touch the box untill mommy calls. takot ba ko? hindi naman na masyado. hehehehe... but if you ask me a month ago, "hell yeah!!!" hehehehehe.... at least now i can sleep in the bedroom alone (still with rocko in the room and on the bed, of course), i can dress up with the door closed and move around the house even when i consciously know that i am alone. hehehehehe.....

after my sister passed away, i can not even go inside the bedroom alone, can't even wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom (still have to wake up hubby and ask to go with me. buti nalang mabait asawa ko.) and i demand that rocko stays with me wherever i go, as in 24/7. my hubby is an early riser, i'm the complete opposite, so when he gets out of bed, i wake up, because i don't want to be alone in the bedroom. hehehehe... and the lights, all lights inside the house have to be turned on when i'm home. i can't even look straight in the mirror. you may say that it's just my imagination. most likely... what can i do? my imagination makes me really crazy! hehehehe...

don't you ever ask me to watch scary movies, i'm definitely not going! heheheheh.... my sister and i are complete opposites on this, she loves scary movies and i hate those.

so now, what will i do with the boxes? dyan na muna sila sa sala ah. baka meron jack-in-box! hehehehehe.... but seriously, i'll wait for mommy's call first. madami yon gamit, san ko ilalagay yon? oh well.... if i open the box now, baka umiyak nanaman ako. d=(



8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter