life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
06 May 2006


Lending a Helping Hand

lately, i've been trying to help out a couple of my friends scheduled to get married within the year. one will marry on may and the other on october. i've been sharing with them some pointers and lessons that i've learned through my own wedding preparations five months ago.

these people are two of my super friends who have been there with me in good and bad times. they were also there trying to help out in my wedding preps. this time around, it is my turn to willingly offer my services to them. this is not just a "help me out thing", they actually asked me to help me out and nicely and discreetly asked if i can lookover the things that need to be done come wedding day. well... i kinda said yes... but not promises...

they've been seeking my opinion and frequently asking for suggestions on how to go about their wedding. i always tell them that whatever the bride and the groom wants will be delivered on their wedding day, but of course everything with proper planning and coordination. although, i'm a bit masungit at times, i still work with them with patience. this is not my wedding, but theirs. i already spoke with my sisters-in-law if they are willing to help out if in case my marrying friends need more than a pair of hands to work on their wedding, they openly accepted the offer. thanks armi and judy. *muah*

so, we've been planning their big day/s (days nalang kse 2 sila eh) for some time now. the activities and plans for the may wedding are now falling into place. btw, this wedding is a quick-quick preps wedding. something like, 3 or 4 mos preps. the groom has been the one doing most of the leg work, and he's been the one seeking my advice on wedding stuff. hehehe.... swerte naman nang bride... so far, the groom has been very cooperative when i tell him the stuff that needs to be done. not only him who's wishing everything will work as planned on his wedding day, i too is having the same sentiments because i've been with him from the start of his preps. good luck to you, wandypooh. wishing you all the best.

to my friends who have given their trust to me and my sisters, thank you. we really appreciate it. *muah*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter