life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
28 June 2006


My Bridal March Song

reading my friend, shegg's blog entry about sun and moon reminded me of my wedding. why? simply because it's my bridal march song. for some the song is tragic, sad or lonely. maybe, it is.

for me, on he other hand, it's a classic. sun and moon, and some other miss saigon songs are a fave since my high school days. i recall singing sun and moon on top of my lungs. hahahaha.... and because, the song is really close to my heart, had it for my bridal march song... ewan ko... feeling ko my arnold is my sun and of course, ako yon moon. duh! meron pa bang iba?!? don't want to elaborate on my interpretation of the song at this time. quick-quick post lang for now. hehehehe...

tata!

listen to... Sun and Moon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter