life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
11 July 2006


Job Dissatisfaction

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 71%

Your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had.
Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.
Think about finding a new job quickly, even if it's just a not-so-great transition job.
You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!
Should You Quit Your Job?



yesterday was a hell day at work. a stressful one for me, actually. some people expect you to do stuff that you are overqualified for, but nobody else will do it, so you are the only one left to do it. alright then... but don't blame me for not doing it well. and never ever expect me to stay in this job forever or at least love this job!


your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had.

true.... worst talaga! baket pinagttyagaan? hmmmm.... tamad mag apply eh... hehehe...


Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.

true again! they all stink, if not all, most of them stink. not to mention the social climbers, the hypocrites, the wannabes and the ass-kissers.

the boss is a jerk, well... he's also dumb and a puppet. though, this boss is not the person i directly report to, but i still take some or a few orders from him. damn organization!

company is in trouble? right now... anticipating the privatization in the next 12 months. though, in my opinion, privatization is best for my current organization.


You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!

i'll definitely will. yesterday when my friend (my clairvoyant frient.. well i told him how bad i felt at work yesterday) saw me in a new work environment, it definitely lifted my spirits. i immediately felt excited ang began asking questions. i've been wondering if i'll be able to practice my profession in my chosen field, and sometimes can't help but be quite pessimistic about it, trying to start a family and all... makes me wonder, will i still be the person who used to have self-fulfillment in my work?

oh well... we'll see... and i think it's about time that i work on this, start scouting for a better job, a job that i've always wanted.

btw, not everything here in our company is negative. there are a few pros, like good pay -- higher salary rates compared to the average government organization, no pressure -- almost no deadlines that you may spend the whole week at the mall, a lot of bonuses (we even have cash gifts from the philippine president), a lot of parties and one-week celebration for the festivities, ample parking space, no parking fees, and it's only 10 minutes drive away from my place on light to moderate traffic.

but then again... i still need to scout for better work. wish me luck!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter