life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
15 September 2006


The Past Four Weeks

my apologies for having no updates lately. been really busy. so, what had happened?

my youngest brother, michael came home on the 1st week of august and left after a four-week long vacation. two weeks after, daddy, mommy, nanay (my grandmom) and my cousin arrived also from ny, and a day after my brother, marc came home from dubai. they all stayed til the end of august, except for my brother, marc who only stayed for a week.

my sister's cremated remains was hand-carried by my dad all the way from ny. he said he doesn't want it out of his sight... si daddy talaga... my daddy loves my sister very much.... we all do. but he still can't really accept why it happened, he still has his what ifs...

a day after my parents' arrival, we held a wake for my sister for 2 days at our home in quezon city. then, we scheduled the entombment on august 20th. the entombment was quite difficult for us since we are all having thoughts of having my sister's remains at home instead. but... it's a no no. pamahiin daw...

couple of days after... my brothers and i with our cousin, leah headed for boracay for a 3d/2n stay. we all had fun, though, i wished arnold was with me then to enjoy the trip. as always... he has to work. oh well... i'll post photos of our trip soon. i'm still finding time to upload the photos online.

after the bora trip, my brother, marc has to packed his stuff, as he has to go back to work already. driving him to the airport was really sad.... a week of being together with the whole family. nakakalungkot... sana magkakasama na lang kami parati... d=(

then a few days after, michael and leah went back to ny. michael has to go back because school starts in a couple of days for him. and leah has a trip to vegas couple of days later.

mommy, daddy and nanay were left with me at home. a week more of bonding time with my parents. we heard mass in manaoag church, they had their tripping in tagaytay, we went shopping, mommy did her gardening, daddy and mommy saw their friends, and did more shopping before they left. mommy had a list prepared for my to-do stuff particularly concerning the house. ayayay!!! do i have a choice? i guess none... it's also my house, right? daddy and mommy reminded me to always visit my sister's crypt and bring her flowers.

they left on september 4th. daddy wanted to extend his stay but there are some limitations on their ticket. don't worry daddy, we still have may next year.

so that's one month for me. it was stressful but fun as well. kahit na nakakapagod, basta kasama mo family mo, masaya pa rin.

back on my endless to-do list... i have tons of things to do at home. it definitely needs some tidying. i only go online the past couple of weeks to download my mails and get to read only the important ones. til now, we're still doing our best to keep the place neat and liveable. our place sure sported the "jungle look" the past 4 weeks. hehehe...

btw, my friend donna is getting married in 6 weeks. so, busy-busy nanaman as i'm helping her out with her preps. wedding preps ulit. hehehe...

this is all for now. masakit na mata ko eh...

take care y'all. have a nice weekend.



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter