life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
28 May 2005


Tell Me Who Your Friends Are...

last night i've been thinking... thinking about friendship... who my real friends are... my best buddies... people who will stand by me and love me still inspite of all my kahibangan, kagagahan & kababawan...

a few who made the list are:

Mommy Rose
my ever mahalay friend in a size cup ZZZ

our friendship has been tested through time. we had misunderstandings, gone through rough roads and settled our differences. she's our party animal, ever!!! always in the hottest gigs and been to all the coolest clubs in the metro. she's not only there for the parties, though. i always feel that i can come to her anytime whenever i need someone to talk to, someone for gaguhan, someone for gimmicks, someone for chillin, someone for late night talks, someone for coffee breaks, someone for yosi breaks (if only i can smoke... hehehe...), someone for driving/parking consultations, etc., etc., etc... mommy rose, we love you still. anne and i will always look after you, kahit na we're all wrinkled and old.


Tita Anne
our butt girl

same as rose's, my friendship with anne has gone through a lot of bumps. imagine missing a wedding of a really really good friend? for all its worth tita anne, i'm so sorry... anne's one of my kunsintidor friends. she says, "do what makes you happy!" she has grown into a matured woman, became rounded in all sorts. she's gone through a lot for her age. something like a been-there-done-that thing. she's like the an m & m, hard on the outside but soft in the inside. in some ways, i think we're alike, we're both stubborn and pretty. heeheehee... tita anne, enjoy the moment of being single again. someone will come your way soon. we're always here for you. luv u! *hugs* n *kisses*


Ate ChaCha
our lil girl

cha-cha is someone i whine to... a lot... she's always there to listen, serious topic or not... hehehe... she's a good daughter to her parents, sister to her siblings and aunt to her nephews and nieces. we kinda lost touch since our resignation from digitel, and since she transferred to globe. since then, she's been a very busy curly-head girl. haven't seen her in a loooooong time... miss you 'te cha! luv u! *hugs* n *kisses*


Raymond
my ever kakulitan buddy

he's one of my best pals in digitel. miss the times when we sing at work, duet... hehehe... miss the times when i consult him with the way i look (makeup and all)... miss the times when we chat at work... miss the times when we mock and tease each other... miss the times we gossip... hehehe... miss the times when i lecture him, about love, about live, about "our" stubborness... miss the times that we rant about our bosses... miss the times we talk about how "the management" sucks... miss the times we go out for coffee... bottomline, i miss you pal!


Teng
my ever kagaguhan buddy

well... mentioned him already in my previous posts. he's one of arnold and i's fave friends. fave because of a lot of things. he's my friend in college at ust ece, my buddy in ust graduate school, my buddy in driving to makati, my coffee buddy. he introduced me to the coffee bean and tea leaf. i learned from him that dew berry goes with good coffee/any hot beverage. every time is a good time spent with him, basta, wag lang sya in a bad mood, otherwise, forget it! learned a lot of things from him. he's very open-minded, a wide reader, and someone who's willing to try and explore anything... i wonder when he'll be willing to explore things with tita dodge? hehehe... luv u onteng! peace!!! hehehe...


Maan, Evy, Jacqui & Sheggz
graduate school buddies

these ladies really made graduate school life colorful. shared with them a lil joy and pain in their thesis, the trips to sinapore, malaysia, indonesia and thailand, friday nights, late coffee nights, pang ookray and pananalbahe times, a few ym chats, my wedding preparations. they've always been my kaladlarin friends, most especially maan. anything is possible with these girls. they spice up my late 20's, and will definitely put more color into the latter years of my existence. i love you girls! let's always stay together. kahit nasa pluto na tayo, let's keep our promise to always see each other, through the friday nights, and the out of town and overseas trip.

of course there's also my high school and college friends. i know kahit na gaano ako kaloka-loka, they'll still love me unconditionally.

to all my friends, thank you so much guys, for everything! i'll always be here for all of you. *muah*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter