life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
29 September 2006


Back To Friendster

whenever my friends will tell me, "hey! check your friendster!" that's the only time that i will. it's been really a long time since i really really browsed through my friendster account, most especially with my buddy list.

couple of days ago, my friend, erin, asked me to check out my friendster because she made me a testimonial, actually four testimonials since she wants to break number of testimonials i made here. hehehehehe... should you wish to read her testimonials. maricel's friendster

so there, i opened friendster and approved all her testimonials. as i was waiting for more testimonials from erin, i saw the "who's viewed me" section. hmmm... who are these people? hehehehe... so, i went click-click. saw a few new faces, and a few old ones. the new faces, some are surprising because some are my former classmates in high school and gradeschool. boy, they have matured and gained a lil weight! some are married and some are happily single and unattached. i also saw a couple of friends whom i haven't been in contact with for some time, and learned that they are now working out of the country... oh well.... kayo talaga! hindi man lang kayo nagsabi, we should have gone out before you guys left.

i once again became excited with friendster. hehehehe.... lost interest sobrang tagal na, ang bagal kasi nang server nila. hehehehe... i uploaded a few photos from my wedding, our honeymoon in palawan and japan. i also started checking out my friendster account as often as i check my emails.

so there! i'm guess i'm back in the friendster circle.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter