life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
29 May 2005


Entourage Gowns

been browsing through my bridal magazines this afternoon and finally eliminated the nice looking gown designs to a few for the gowns of my female bridal entourage. here are the photos of the gowns:


click for larger view


gown no. 1 is the maid of honor gown. i want the moh to look really sexy. my moh is my sister, so, i want her to be as pretty as the bride only in a wine red gown.

gown nos. 2-4 are the secondary sponsors gowns. haven't really decided yet which is which. i'll be having 3 designs for the 3 secondary sponsors. i'll be consulting the designers/mananahi that i have in mind and the secondary sponsors, of course.

gown no. 6 is the bridesmaids' gown design.

finally, gown no. 5 is the flower girls' gown design.

our color motiff is wine red and silver. so, everything will be in wine red with accents of silver.

been thinking of the wedding today. thinking of the entourage gown designs, the invitation, the save the date cards that haven't been sent out, and the final list of the bridal entourage participants. the preparation have been on hold for a while, since my objective for the summer is working on a good tan. hehehehe.... now, that summer is almost over, here i am concentrating again on wedding preparations, and thinking that the big day is in 6 months!!!! *pre-wedding jitters*

hey! don't get me wrong on the jitters. of course, i want to marry arnold. he's the only person that i love that much and i am willing to spend the rest of my life and have children with. been gathering my thoughts lately for my personal vow. *pre-wedding jitters*

these jitters are giving me a bit of tension...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter