life is a journey. enjoy the trip.
25 November 2006


My Funny Rocko

when i eat ice cream, rocko never fails to tail me.

this morning, as i was having my brunch dessert, a magnolia ice cream drumstick, rocko keeps on following. i threw a piece of the wrapper in the bathroom waste basket. rocko stayed behind as i walk in the master's bedroom. a few seconds later, i heard a rummaging sound. i hurriedly went out of the room and ran into rocko who was quickly running towards the terrace door. when i saw him, i can not help but laugh, instead of scolding him for getting the ice cream wrapper i threw. i was really laughing out loud when i found the waste basket cap inserted in his head! hahahaha...

of couse... before i removed the cap, i documented it.


Rocko nagpaka-PG
mommy, can you help me with this thing on my head...



view the my friend, erin's blog, as she retells what happened.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
Web Counter
since March 2005
website counter